Kingswood House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Kingswood House aims to:
- Develop the individual abilities of each child in a secure, caring and friendly environment where they are happy and motivated to learn and to appreciate the benefits of healthy living and physical fitness.
- Encourage participation, enjoyment and success in all areas of the School’s curriculum to create a well-rounded, confident child who shows respect, tolerance and compassion towards people and the environment.
- Help children develop self-worth and maturity so they are equipped to deal with life’s challenges and are well-prepared for the next stage of their education.
- Create a strong partnership between parents, children and staff to foster social awareness and to allow all members of the School community to feel valued and appreciated.
Every Child Matters
- Staying safe
- Being healthy
- Enjoying and achieving
- Making a positive contribution
- Social and economic well-being
The Kingswood House Way
The three precepts of Respect, Integrity and Endeavour underpin the nucleus of “The Kingswood House Way”. We believe that the need for young people to have emotional tools, such as resilience, as well as academic knowledge, has never been more important. Our boys are encouraged and inspired every day so that they grow in self-esteem and achieve more than they believe is possible.
You can read more about The Kingswood House Way here