Kingswood House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children:
Every Child Matters
- Staying safe
- Being healthy
- Enjoying and achieving
- Making a positive contribution
- Social and economic well-being
Kingswood House aims to:
- Develop the individual abilities of each child in a secure, caring and friendly environment where they are happy and motivated to learn and to appreciate the benefits of healthy living and physical fitness.
- Encourage participation, enjoyment and success in all areas of the School’s curriculum to create a well-rounded, confident child who shows respect, tolerance and compassion towards people and the environment.
- Help children develop self-worth and maturity so they are equipped to deal with life’s challenges and are well-prepared for the next stage of their education.
- Create a strong partnership between parents, children and staff to foster social awareness and to allow all members of the School community to feel valued and appreciated.